Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interviews Game

Go down 
+2
Blackwulff
Dark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 am

Overview:

In this game, play begins by asking another forum member a question. The player responds with the answer, and then may ask a new question to the same or another member.

Rules:
    1. Questions must be directed at a specific person
    2. Questions must be in complete sentences
    3. Questions must remain PG-13 (graphic content will be deleted)
    4. Players may elect to 'Pass' on a question (not answer) at any time
    5. When a question is 'Passed,' the person who originally asked the question may ask another

I'll add more rules/guidelines if they become necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 am

Question for Blackwulff: What is your favorite color?
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 am

My favourite color is orange!

So I suppose that makes it my turn to ask a question?

Question for QuietScribe Do you sleep on your side, back, or stomach?
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 am

I sleep on my side

Question for wraith: do you own any pets?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:35 pm

I used to. Last christmas my 16 yr old cat finally said goodnight. And a few christmases before that, my 12yr old dog did the same thing. Hmmm... maybe I should start skipping christmas?

As of now though, i don't, but I hope to soon.

Question to Autruna: Do you own any stuffed animals?
Back to top Go down
http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil
Autruna

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Yes! Too many to count... 0.0;; Plushies too. ^^

Question to Dark: Are you a morning person?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Yes, I am. I rise at 4:30 am and am in bed (if I'm lucky) and asleep by nine pm.

Question for QuietScribe:
who would you say has influenced your writing the most? (style, encouragement, etc, your choice)
Back to top Go down
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 am

Dark wrote:
Question for QuietScribe: who would you say has influenced your writing the most? (style, encouragement, etc, your choice)

Oops, just noticed this now, sorry for delay.
In terms of published authors, probably David Eddings, because it was his books that got me into fantasy, and introduced me to the wonderful world of knights, and magic and the wonders of reading.

In terms of encouragement, it would have to be nakedsnake because we rped for so many years that it became a habit of a lifetime. Smile

Question for Wraith: What is your favourite day of the year and why?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

My favorite day of the year? I'm not sure I have one, to be honest. The first that comes to mind is my man's birthday. Though I don't know why. Guess I get to spoil him or something (I mean more than usual).

Okay: Question for Blackwulff: Why magenta?
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Why Magenta you ask? I dunno, it just seemed to be the completely, utterly, and most inappropriate/awful/emasculating color for any male character. It worked for said character at the time. ^.^

Question for nakedsnake: How did you meet QuietScribe?
Back to top Go down
NakedSnake
Angelic
NakedSnake

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 am

I swept him off his feet at a local cafe...

No. I met him through a freeform roleplay chat.

Question to Wraith: If you had to eat a veggie, what would be your first choice?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:26 am

Broccoli is the first to come to mind. But I'm a girl who loves her vegies so its hard to choose just one.

Question for Dark: Pick a genre, any genre, and tell me why.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:05 am

Sci-fi!

Military science fiction is my favorite genre. For example, the book Starship Troopers is awesome! Even accounting for the terrible plot and even worse acting, the movie should have gone by a different name. I also like Rimrunners by C.J. Cherryh, though I'm not a fan of the other books in the series. And I love the hospital ship books, though for the life of me I can't remember the titles (all my books are in storage, bleh)

It's so hard good sci-fi. Usually, the author either can't explain how anything works and you're left scratching your head, or it's so complex that the plot and characters get lost. What I like are real people, a story, where the technology is in the background, but it always makes sense and doesn't swoop in at the end to conveniently explain everything. Movies I can generally suspend my belief to make it through, but if a book ever makes me think 'yeah, right!' then I'm done.

So, that's me. LOL. You touched on one of my favorite topics and pet peeves! I could talk about that forever.

Let's see. Question for Autruna: What's in the name? ie Does it mean anything?
Back to top Go down
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil
Autruna

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

My name has no real meaning that I know of. XD I needed a character name one and day and thought, 'Oh! Autruna sounds nice.' And so a character was named. And since I like the name so much and I rarely use the character anymore, I use it for my username on many of the sites I join.

Question for Blackwulff: Who is your favorite character (of your own, others, books, movies, tv, etc.)? And why?

Last edited by Autruna on Fri May 01, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the question. oopsie!)
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:05 pm

My favorite character that I've ever created is.... Jeez, well, there's a lot of characters that I really liked. I recall being very fond of an angelic character I had... his name was Topaz and he was kind of in transition from a humanistic life to a life of something ethereal and strange and I really liked that about playing him. Someone else's character... I would have to say Jarek, who is Scribe's character and I really enjoyed playing opposite him with my character Salem. As for books, I love the character Daine in the Immortal's series by Tamora Pierce, She had that transition that I really enjoyed watching, her coming into power and that whole idea. TV, well, right now, it's Eliza Dushku's character in 'Dollhouse' Echo/Caroline that I really really like, mostly because she's... fascinating. It's hard to describe unless you see the show. Movies.... Lestat from Interview. Mostly because he's yum. ^.^

Question for Dark: What inspired you to start writing?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm

What inspired me to start writing? Well, for as long as I can remember, I've always told myself stories to put myself to sleep. The first time I put pencil to paper for my own amusement was in 5th grade. One of my best friends was a fantastic artist, and we came up with these two degenerate kid-chars. RP, though I didn't know that's what it was until after I discovered DnD when I was 18ish? That sounds about right. Anyway, my char had dog ears, tail, etc, and hers was feline. We'd brainstorm ideas and pretend to be these chars and then she would draw them. They were real trouble-makers at their school. LOL. That's when I started putting on paper what I thought out in my head at night.

It wasn't until my 11th grade English teacher (I never really got good marks in English, actually) told me that if I didn't write for fun, then I should start. She had apparently really enjoyed my creative writing assignment. My first two years of college I wrote out my only complete novel. It's sitting on a shelf right now. I'll never try and get it published, it's that bad, but it was then that I realized I really liked writing. I discovered stories.com (now writing.com), and, well, here I am!

Question for Snake: You probably get this a lot, but where do you want to take that English degree you're working on? Is it weird that I like to write but can't stand to read and dissect books? Especially "classics." *shudders*
Back to top Go down
NakedSnake
Angelic
NakedSnake

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm

I'm actually a tad dyslexic, so reading is particularly hard for me. I was planning to take on my English BA, and then try and get into a Masters of Fine Arts Degree in Creative Writing. Thats equal to a masters, and a doctorate, actually. I can teach college with that. With that I was -planning- on teaching, but I'm also looking into editing, and, of course, writing.

However, I do like to read. Even classics. Especially Gothic Horror. Thats the plan with my degree thus far. It might very well change.

To Quitescribe: Pick a classic book, or not, and tell Dark why she/he should read it.
Back to top Go down
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:43 am

I don't have many classic books. I disliked them heartilly in school. I think you have to read them for pleasure, and when you like it you are more 'into' it. Schools make you read them for assignments and that takes the fun out of it.

I would probably say my favourite classics are:
Dracula by Bram Stoker - I actually don't remember too much about this other than it wasn't really like the film. I like it on principle, but I do remember it not as exciting as the film.
Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - They are so much better than the films because like all books made into films, the films leave a lot out. It takes a little bit getting into them, but persevere. If you have watched the films, you will get the general gist of the story and way of speaking more easily.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - I really liked this book. It is really pretty sinister at the beginning, and sad, but it gets better.

In general I would say that I like the above stories because they are entertaining. The writing style sort of catapults you into another time with their characters and ways of life. I find Austen's books to be highly amusing because of their social commentry of the time, how people can be perceived. They are entertaining novels in their own right, not too heavy in terms of their 'classic' status. What you really have to remember about many classics is that they are classic because so many people love them. I would.. hmm.. stay away from dickens though.. and stay away from war and peace. lol

Question for Blackwulff - Have you ever farted and blamed someone else.. and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:12 pm

xD Only you would come up with something like that... yes I have. My father was absolutely the worst offender of smelly gas emissions and it was very, very easy to blame anything of the sort on him.

Question for... Wraith: What is the worst color you've ever dyed your hair, if you've dyed it?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I've dyed my hair once. I've got black hair, so its a little difficult. Anyway, I was young and that didn't bother me. I got two complete length streaks of blood red in my hair at either side of my face. They looked verrrrry cool. But the inevitable growing out caught up with me. So my hair was red, then it turned orange, then blonde and then a sicky pale yellow/white colour. So for a few months there I walked around like a bad imitation of Rogue.

I haven't dyed it since.

Question for Autruna: Of your stuffed animals, which is your favourite and why? (anecdotes welcome)
Back to top Go down
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil
Autruna

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:11 am

Oh dear... I've got many, so let's see... sentimental value-wise, it would be my Raggedy Ann, if only because I've had her since I was three... *stillkeepsherinmybed*. Other than her, it would be my Cheshire cat, because the Cheshire cat is amazing~!

Question for.... nakedsnake: So, after Metal Gear, what would your favorite video game be?
Back to top Go down
NakedSnake
Angelic
NakedSnake

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Definately Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. ( Cod4 in gamer lingo =D ) A very good FPS original storyline with likeable characters, and the online play is hella fun, and its got a better network set up for multiplayer play than most of the console multiplayers I've seen.

Modern Warfare 2 is coming out in November. I want it.

Question for Blackwulff: Quote a quote, and tell us where its from and why.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

"I was going to take over the world, but got distracted by something shiny." My own personal quote, no idea where it came from, but oh-so-sadly true.

It's why I wasn't allowed to drive till I was 18. :'(

Question for... Scribe: What is the earliest book you recall reading, and what was the first thing that inspired you to write something for yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interviews Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews Game   Interviews Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews Game
Page 1 of 1