Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scenarios Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Scenarios Game Empty
PostSubject: Scenarios Game   Scenarios Game EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:32 pm

This is something similar to what I used to play in my HS drama class. The idea is, you are given a scenario, then whomever you choose has to respond to it. For example:

Player 1
Scenario: You are called by a telemarketer, you are an evangelical christian, and they are trying to sell you something completely against your beliefs. ie, sexual services, or something else. What do you say to them?

Player 2
Response: "Have you found Jesus? Do you know you are sinful? Do you know you are going to hell for selling me this? How much was it again?"

Scenario:...

Not the greatest example, but it works. Make sense?

Scenario: You are approached on the street by a prostitute. He (yes he, slash site) offers you 50 dollars/pounds/euros/etc for a blow and 100 for the full package. You have 100 on you. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
cuddlydeathprincess
Angelic
cuddlydeathprincess

Scenarios Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenarios Game   Scenarios Game EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:13 am

Response: Depends... is the 100 all one bill.. Because really if it is then I have to say the 100 because it would be really akward to say. "Excuse me one momen while I brake this." Or worse "Well do you have change for a hundred?" As long as they don't look like they have any open wounds Blow job would be safest. *nods and coughs* But a blow job would require me to have a penis...

Question: You have an arm load of gifts for your family for christmas, and you pass a homeless man on the street. He confronts you and askes for some spare change, you have a couple of small bills and coins left. Whatcha gonna do?
Back to top Go down

Scenarios Game
Page 1 of 1