Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

been away, but kinda back.. sort of

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

been away, but kinda back.. sort of Empty
PostSubject: been away, but kinda back.. sort of   been away, but kinda back.. sort of EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am

Heya,
Sorry for the lack of posting for a while there. Have been in hospital for surgery and recovery is slow and sporadic. I haven't been able to focus on the computer much because the screen has been giving me the beginnings of migraines, which aint good.

Ill post when I can focus, but please be patient with me. Currently I am getting very little sleep because of the discomfort etc so I am on and off at odd times, I can't judge when I can be on. Hopefully in a week or two things should be better.

Oh, if you want to try getting me on yahoo messenger, my username is still gunnmarr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

PostSubject: Re: been away, but kinda back.. sort of   been away, but kinda back.. sort of EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 pm

I hope it was nothing serious! Shocked

Get well soon, and take care of yourself!! alien
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: been away, but kinda back.. sort of   been away, but kinda back.. sort of EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 am

I totally second that!! Get well soon, okay?

Wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: been away, but kinda back.. sort of   been away, but kinda back.. sort of EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

I know I have been really tardy on posting lately, but I hope to reply soon. I was about to post a couple of times but by that point the stories had (rightfully) moved on past where it was where my character was lol

But I hope to post either later tonight or tomorrow and get my characters up to date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been away, but kinda back.. sort of   been away, but kinda back.. sort of Empty

Back to top Go down

been away, but kinda back.. sort of
Page 1 of 1