Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving of the Boards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

Moving of the Boards Empty
PostSubject: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 pm

We have been experiencing a lot of problems with the forum lately, because it is a free server the bandwidth of serverspace is never great, and mostly rubbish, especially at this time of day.

I have offered my own forum to host the rp, and will be posting up the university stuff today. And the other boards if i get time tonight.

www.midgardrun.co.uk/forum/

Please join under your names here, and I will activate your status to see the boards.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:58 am

Sorry, what does that mean? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 am

It means go to that link and join.

Forumotion is proving too unstable a host at the times when most of us are online. It killed several of mine and blackwulff's posts trying to just put them up. I own midgardrun.co.uk so I can host this forum along with the one I already have there.

I am always on yahoo messenger any time I am online, gunnmarr@yahoo.com if people want to chat or ask questions or indulge in more spontaneous rp.

I would much rather the forum remain here, but forumotion seems more unstable than the one I pay for. I have transferred most of the posts over to my forum and set it up, and we can monitor here to see if the problems were only temporary, if so, the forum can certainly stay here.

In the mean time I would urge people to always copy their posts before posting them, because both me and blackwulff have lost large posts because our forumotion pages wouldn't load.
Back to top Go down
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Update
Blackwulff has decided to maintain this forum after all. Ignore this thread.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Okay, please allow me to step in here, I would like to put my own two cents in before things get entirely too confusing. I have no intentions of shutting down this site at this address. Forumotion just has busy times and during those times it is exceedingly difficult to get anything done and essentially the site shuts down for awhile. Scribe has kindly moved a great deal of the site over to his website that he owns and runs, for that I thank him and his thoughtfulness. However, I just don't feel comfortable moving everyone over there and encroaching on what he has running, so this site will be maintained. I do encourage everyone to keep track of their posts, just in case you're on during a busy time, and you hit the 'send' button and you lose it. So until we figure out if it's just a glitch and will be fixed, I suggest getting to know notepad and write them on there before trying to post it up. Smile That way we don't have the screaming sensation of losing a post as Scribe and I both discovered last night.
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Notepad is my friend! *pats*

Ahem. So ... is the color change permanent? It's a bit odd, and I'm sure I'll get used to it. Looks like some of the troubles we had last night might be related to the upgrade (?) in some of the graphics. Just a thought. I work tech support, so it's something I've seen before. Weird, though, that the forum considers 5 people a heavy load. Smile

(yeah, I know we share, just sayin')
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Uhh, well, not quite... ^.^;;; Umm, I was playing with the color on the admin panel... >.> *koff*
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving of the Boards   Moving of the Boards Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving of the Boards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Administrative Office :: Principle's Office-
Jump to: