Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...

Go down 
+2
Autruna
shinigamihaku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigamihaku
Angelic
shinigamihaku

Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... Empty
PostSubject: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Hello All!
My name is Rayne and I was led to this site by the beautiful Autruna and her magical link making ways.

Oh a little about me? Alright then, I am a twenty year old student at the same school as Autruna. We have a wonderful time scaring the others in the student union with singing Disney songs at the top of our lungs. I'm studying Psychology, because I love to mess with people's minds. I am an avid fan of Harry Potter, Mercedes Lackey, furry related stuff and anime. I also love to talk and ramble, along with my other hobbies of drawing and writing.

I have been role playing for over ten years now. My first few being just in the AOL chatrooms and then later drifting to table top DnD and Whitewolf. I then discovered the wonderful world of forums and Gaia and soon was sucked back in to the internet. I've been roleplaying slash for the last seven or so years, nearly eight now, actually. I started with Harry Potter and Sailor Moon then moved through Gundam Wing and then onto furry roleplays. With Harry Potter by my side the entire way.

I am a fairly open and talkative person and most of my characters end up the same way, so please tell them to shut up if you feel the need to, because otherwise they will not.

I'm on my messengers a lot too so feel free to add me.
doughgurl124@hotmail.com ~MSN/LIVE
dragonbadfaith ~ AIM
disturbed_darkangel2006 ~ YIM

Umm... I believe that is all. Unless your interested in knowing that I am female, and a scorpio born in the year of the dragon and a horribly dorky person in more ways then you will ever know.
Back to top Go down
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil
Autruna

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:37 pm

It is you! XP I was expecting you to sign up as Rayne and you used this one. *tackles* Thanks for joining us here! We have a few RPs going now, the Uni is sort of at a standstill, but once wulff and I finish the tours for our dorms, we'll be picking up at lunchtime.

The other RPs are in the Sinners Coffer, I don't think you'll have any trouble with this, but enjoy yourself here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi! Good to meet you, Rayne! Don't be a stranger now. alien
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome to the forum. Itll be interesting for you for a change from fluffy rps, onto some of the more gritty ones we have started here. Smile
Back to top Go down
shinigamihaku
Angelic
shinigamihaku

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Oh it won't be a change really, those fluffy rps aren't as fluffy as you would think.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi!!! *waves wildly* Welcome, welcome, always happy to have new members! *hugs* It's lovely to see you! ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to read what you come up with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...   Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something about Pink Fluffy Bunnies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Common Room :: In Front of the Fire-
Jump to: