Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Right, so, College! Woo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Right, so, College! Woo! Empty
PostSubject: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:00 pm

So, hehe, if you haven't noticed already, I've been away, trying to get stuff packed and put together for the big move, with his going on Thurs, so it's been insane around my place, crazy, crazy, so I probably won't really be online-online, until I'm relatively settled in up north. Two hours away from family! God, scary! But I'll be rooming w/ my best friend, so it'll be okay, I'll be fine, XD. So, forgive me. *bows* I should be back soon! *loves* Oh! Before I forget, Happy belated b-day to Wraith, (I know, I'm terrible!) and happy birthday to Autruna, slightly belated also, but hey, I've been distracted by RL. >.<; *huggles* Talk to yall later.
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:21 pm

I hope the move goes well for you. Speak to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks!

Good luck with the move!!
Back to top Go down
http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

I think my brain has gone off to college with Wulff, I just can't get it to work on serious rp >.<!
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 am

Okay, update time guys! I've been busy as hell, college is full of fun and wonderful activities, through 'welcome week' so I've been crazy, trying to get papers filled out, and we even have homework and class hasn't even started yet! XD Honestly, I don't know what to do first, I'm so busy running around! Good news is, my room is set up, complete with microwave, snack foods, and popsicles x3 yum, as well as all my decorations set up, my books (all 3 tons of them) put away, and all my movies/games are too. however, sometime today, I need to go to target to get a pan, for things like pancakes and stuff, and we need to get one or two other things, while we're out. (We meaning my roomie/best friend). And there's a job expo today and I need to finish up my resume and take care of everything, so I can get a job. Hehe, need payment, for things like, you know, life.
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Wraith
A Little Sinful
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 am

Ooooh! *squeal* I totally forgot to tell you!

I finally got a job! Yay!

(and double yays for the goodie college busy-ness too. You go my magenta loving Wulffie!)
Back to top Go down
http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right, so, College! Woo!   Right, so, College! Woo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Right, so, College! Woo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Common Room :: Study Tables-
Jump to: