Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of Day One!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

End of Day One! Empty
PostSubject: End of Day One!   End of Day One! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:21 am

As the new students were sorted, put up, and sent to bed, some of the teachers lingered in the Dining Hall. The heads attended their dorms, and quietly, some of the teachers whispered.

"He's late again." One of the few female teachers hissed quietly.

"I know, I know," The assistant principal, a were-eagle, replied, holding up his hands, "I don't know what to do, he owns the school.

"He'll be back tomorrow." Another of the teachers said, "He always is."

There was a collective sigh. Yes, it was true, their errant Headmaster had a habit of never, ever being there on the first day, but the second day, as sure as shooting, he was there.

"Hey!" Bhas folded his arms in the doorways, "You all have a long, busy day ahead of you tomorrow, don't you think you ought be getting back to your rooms?" He suggested none-too subtly.

The collective teachers and staff murmured and dispersed, only Bhas lingering as he looked at the silent, still hall, pulling the doors shut behind him, soon, the hall would be filled again and bustling with another year of students. Oh joy.

~End of Day 1~
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net

End of Day One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Northwood University :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: