Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where are the people?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Where are the people?!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 am

Just wondering whether people are actually going to post on the university side? I know we are all kinda busy, but its been days since anyone but me and nightmarefx posted. I hoped that maybe one of the admin would post for the fire dorm master at least so the plot could move forward..? Please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightmareFX
Angelic

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am

I'm sort of confused on what the rules are for moving. You and I still are going, I assume, but I can't seem to find in the rules restrictions on posting. Like, can we post in different areas at once? I've been places that are super strict about this, and some that couldn't care less. Wasn't sure where SOTF stands on the issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 am

I think it is kinda meant to be realistic moving, so your character cant be in two places at the same time.
I could post for the professor of fire dorm, and while I prefer playing one on one rps generally, the forum is meant to be for more than two players. In all honesty I find the vast number of rooms listed to be a little silly considering the number of active players, but that's just me. No doubt they are thinking longer term about it. If you change rooms, you are 'supposed' to link to the new area you are going to post in (likely editing after the fact so you have the link). Most players have more than one character to play in different areas at the same time, but we have a slight dry spell at the moment in terms of posting because of the school exams and then holidays I presume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

It is a little bare at present. Waiting is doubly hard for me being the so-patient person I am. *laughs* Right now, my chars are waiting for responses, and we're a little stuck between the night and the next day. Pushing forward isn't something I want to do unless we're all on the same page, our characters believing it's the same time of day. Was trying to fill the time with some other activities, but those don't appear to be generating any interest, either. Oh, well. If you're up to it, why not create a side character to use as the Fire Dorm Master? If anyone wants to be that person later, we can always replace the side char later. That way you don't have to feel held back?

Anyway, being out of ideas at the moment, that's the best I can come up with. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm sorry, I've not been active guys. My mind is kinda stuck at the moment, I have the RPs with wulff and characters (including a fire dorm master) in the works. >.<;; As if that weren't enough my boss is starting to royally piss me off by leaving me off the schedule (and I am not the only one he's been pulling this crap with) because he was dumbass and hired too many people and now while trying to give people their hours, he is going over on labor... so he is punishing us (cutting our hours) for his screw-up and my Gaia account was hacked and stolen... and though it was reported within 24-hours of the hack, Gaia has yet to shit about it and I'm becoming increasingly irritated with that.

I am trying to get back into a flow of things guys, but inspiration is slow going at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Wraith
A Little Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 am

Hey guys.

Sorry I've not been around. My comp died recently and since I got the new one I've been busy getting about five years worth of stuff back onto it. I didn't back anything up, so I've had to remember everything like links and the like. So I've been cruising around and doing that, I haven't had time to swing by here yet.

Anyway, things are cooling down a bit and I should be around more often, even if I don't post as often as well.

Again, sorry for the lapse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Sorry have not been posting the last few days. Not been feeling great due to having to wait for overdue medication. Concentration and enthusiasm are rock bottom. Will try to post soon when I am feeling better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 am

That rots. Hope you feel better soon, hon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the people?!   

Back to top Go down

Where are the people?!
Page 1 of 1