Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Warz IC Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 am

<<Hotaru>>

Hotaru stared at the dragon coldly. He should have known Aeolus would refuse. No one in this place wanted Hotaru to do as he willed, no matter what they said to the contrary. He was done arguing.

Pivoting, Hotaru strode from the garden back the way he'd come, to the street of the elven city. He would find someone to tell him where Oceanwalker was. They'd take him there, or he'd tear this city apart until the dragon came down from wherever he was hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am

When Hotaru took off, Aeolous followed. He knew full well that he wasn't wanted, but he went along anyway and jogged to catch the hotaru before he terrified one of the citizens.

"Hotaru, why not try a peaceful approach?" He offered. He didn't touch the hotaru, knowing that in this mood he was in, Aeolous could easily lose vital body parts. "I already told you that he might not be done speaking with Arandur when you get there." Pointing at the palace, "Why not try the most obvious place first though, if you insist on speaking with him. You may never believe us, but that disbelief will never change the facts."

Hotaru hated him already, even though Aeolous had been nothing if not honest with him. He offered to answer any question that might make the transformation easier, but Hotaru had refused his help. So all Aeolous could do was continue being honest in the hope that one day the hotaru would accept what he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am

<<Hotaru>>

Elves ran from Hotaru's approach, increasing his shame and embarrassment over his appearance. This in turn fueled his anger. He could sense Aeolus following but Hotaru was as yet uncertain on his feet and he could not outpace him.

"I did not ask your advice!" he snapped, but he moved toward the indicated building anyway. Hotaru's claws gripped the smooth, glossy tiles of the road without slipping, though his legs complained. His body was not yet accustomed to the changes in his gait and posture due to the changes and by the time they reached the palace Hotaru felt a little faint. Sweat stood out on the skin remaining to his face and body; his scales, too, shone as if wet.

Hotaru could feel Thorn's presence, however, and he did not want to turn back, letting his senses guide him through the palace and ignoring Aeolus as best he might, given that he kept sneezing.

Through all the twists and turns, seeking a way up, Hotaru passed through an archway into a corridor whose walls were decorated with tiny pieces of shell, pottery, tile, bits of glass, stones, and other wonders that glittered in exquisite patterns. In the very center was a fountain. Elves, passing through on various errands, or sitting in small clusters working, froze as they noticed Hotaru and Arandur. In the silence Hotaru scowled and strode to the fountain. He dipped his hands in the water and sipped from his cupped palms, splashing the remainder on his face.

It was beautiful here, and somehow peaceful. Sunlight filtered down through the roof and the tinkle of the fountain was as soothing to Hotaru's nerves as the water felt to his face. He settled on the stone bench encircling the fountain, flinching as his overheated and stressed body touched the cool stone. The centerpiece to the fountain was of course a dragon, a blue dragon, and elves surrounded him, but Hotaru did not wish to look at it. Instead he looked around, up towards the lake bottom, head tilted to the side to try and make sense of the patters on the walls. He also used the time to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Oceanwalker's jaw clenched, "That is the precise reason I chose you, wizard," He snapped, "Because you are a healer, and that is your job." He hissed, running his tongue along the edge of his teeth, "So that you would know what is coming, and not be blind to it." He clenched his hands, "I am a bitter, angry being, Arandur, I warn you, do not serve to make me further vindictive of your case." He hissed softly, "So it is not only for my benefit that you would do this for me." He said, circling around the elf, growling, "I could keep you here for eternity, Arandur." He snarled, "As it serves, you entertain me, why should I let you leave, when I can't?" He snarled, though the last part was under his breath, soft enough that he hoped no one heard. He paced around the other, closing his eyes for a moment, before he felt the stirring of his people, and the beast-man wandering about.

A growl slid from him, "Arandur, your charge is wandering my city, and scaring my people." He said softly, the tone was nearly frigid, he turned, "Do what you will then, you wretched elf, leave, for all I care, maybe I'll throw you up there myself, so you can watch the world end in the front row." He spat, "And you better pray you find the little baneling before I do." He snarled before he vanished, a storm of anger following him as he burst into a run, he knew, of course, where the other was, and he dropped down through the towers, before he hit the ground floor, stalking towards the big fountain room.

He appeared in an archway, across from the dragon-man, he'd progressed so fast since he'd seen him last. He took a step back, blinking a bit and then his gaze flicked to Aeolus, his gaze was very unamused, "You were told to remain with Arandur, you ." He snapped at the other, his violet gaze pinched in spite, his hair still loose around him and it stirred in the artificial breeze of the city beneath the waves. "You are disturbing the denizens of this city." The other was coated finely in sweat, and he clenched his jaw, moving towards the other, his hand clenching and unclenching subconsciously, itching for another fight. He growled, his nose curling a bit stalking across the small courtyard the elves backing away quickly as Oceanwalker approached the dragon man. He was slightly shorter than the other in this ignoble form, but he was much more powerful as he growled at the other, "Either go back to your elf, or I will drag you back there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm

<<Hotaru>>

The sense in the back of his head which was the blue dragon gained strength, alerting Hotaru so that he stood, ready and facing the angry dragon when he appeared. Thorn was not so impressive in his human form; Hotaru had faced down many an angrier dragon and he faced the dragon squarely, face impassive.

"I recall nothing of the sort," he replied coldly. "You have told me nothing." His hands tried to ball into fists, but he caught himself before his claws could pierce flesh and soft scales. "That is why I am here."

His eyes flashed, anticipation speeding his heart rate. A fight, yes, that was what he needed, but Hotaru's oath restrained him. He'd told Arandur that he wasn't a fool, but Hotaru wished for a moment that he was. Kill or be killed -- either way, it would all be over quickly and not this lingering, slow rotting.

"Give me what is mine, Dragon." Hotaru made his demands proudly, stubbornly. He wasn't sure what all had accompanied him here from the near-fatal fall in the snow, but he knew that his spear lay somewhere near. He could feel it. "Return to me my weapons and armor, my possessions. You would leave me in ignorance, but I know what I am!" His chin lifted. "I am the Dragonslayer! Yet you leave me defenseless, weaponless! Give me that which is mine so that I might serve you and thus end this devil's bargain!"
Back to top Go down
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm

"You cannot fool me any longer, dragon." he said with a contempt and anger that went way beyond what he had ever shown to the other before. "You have no intention of ever letting me go, ever letting me leave here on my own. I do not consider having jailers with me as being free. Well I may be trapped here in this jail, but I will not do your bidding any longer. I have no 'job'. I have a calling, and one you have denied me too long. You lied to me, and you have betrayed my trust in your words and intentions. I will not be going to the archives, just like I will not be going after the Hotaru. He makes his own decisions now."

He watched Oceanwalker stalk off. He had watched him walk away from him before, so many times. Even now, the dragon thought little enough of him unless he had a use for him. In a vindictive move, he let his control slip completely and all around the room things were picked up, crushed, smashed and otherwise damaged. It might even be possible that such a thing might destabilise a small portion of the thing that kept the water out. He might even take a certain satisfaction from the sight of water there in the Palace room.

Turning, he moved away, his power pulled in tight to him once more, leaving now silent destruction behind him in the room as he disappeared into the maze of servants tunnels away from the dragon's residence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warz IC Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Warz IC Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6