Sins of the Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimori Gaden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmareFX
Angelic

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Grimori Gaden (Goes by Mori at times)

Age: 24, but he only looks around 18, due to being a demon.

Year: Freshmen

Dorm: Wind Dorm; Jera Wing; Hut 22

What: Demon of mixed breeding- a highborn father and lowborn mother.

Physical: Grimori stands about 5’8 tall, but will continue to grow. Unlike many demons, he is not decked out in spikes, extra limbs or wings- in fact; he only has four small horns on his head and a long smooth tail. He has orange-red eyes, just like his mother. His ears are pointed and move with his emotions: twitching when he is nervous or annoyed, flattening when ticked off, etc. Mori isn’t a fat demon, or skinny. He has enough flesh to look fed and healthy, and a very nice ass (as he’s been told, but Mori will never admit to such). Mori has red and black hair, that he keeps short in an almost businessman look. His skin looks human enough- no markings or anything, but it has a deep ruddy undertone of red. Grimori has claws, but keeps them short and sharp. Mori always dresses in a clean, almost professional manner. His clothes are pressed and straight, and he has better color coordination than a lot of human fashion designers.
Mori’s very demeanor screams control of his world and everything in it.

Personality: Mori is ODC to the core. Everything in his world is controlled and exactly in place. He considers himself better than most people he meets, and holds distain for lower beings- but mostly for the uneducated. Grimori HATES stupid people with a passion, and seeks to learn everything so that he will never become one of them. What scares Mori more than anything else is loosing his mind, like his mother did, or becoming mentally retarded. Unlike demons of his father’s rank, Mori has virtually no powers. He can control fire to some extent, but the only “gift” his father gave him was the ability to use other people’s powers. Mori can take life from others if they give it freely, and he can use their powers as well. He can use magic well, and excels at spells. However, the magic doesn’t come from within him, he can only make things work by taking from others.

Now all this doesn’t mean Mori is a hateful beast that wants to kill everyone, not at all! Mori doesn’t like killing, he just doesn’t want to be around ‘stupid’ people. And Mori has many things he loves, mainly libraries. Libraries are Mori’s passion, as are books. Mori can be bribed with books and the promise of new knowledge. Mori also loves chocolate, and can be easily swayed with high quality chocolate. In his home, fruit was rare, so Mori holds it in high regard, especially citrus fruit. Grimori has never had ‘real’ friends, and secretly wants to have some. Mori likes sex, but is a hard sell on it, because of his uptight nature.

Bio: Mori is the bastard child of two demons who shared an emotion most demons don’t ever experience: love. Auria Aris and Eskal Gaden met in the human world, both searching for something more fun to do than kill humans and tease demon hunters. Auria was a demon of low class, born with few powers that were only linked to fire. Eskal was a highborn demon, born to a clan known for it’s ability to steal life from others. They could steal life, powers, magic, emotions...Eskal’s clan was feared for a long time, but they have since dwindled away. Auria and Eskal never cemented their mating, and allowed Grimori to grow as a bastard child. Mori took his father’s clan name, even while being raised by his mother most of the time. Auria died when Mori was 12, of a wasting mental disorder. To this day, no one knows what the disorder was, but Mori still believes that demon hunters poisoned her.

After his mother died, Mori left to live with his father until the age of 16, when he left to seek knowledge. Mori had started reading at 3, rather early for demons- and unusual for demons, since most of them considered reading for weaklings.

Position: Mori has had sex, and has been both top and bottom. He’ll never admit it, but he likes bottoming.... he just has to be convinced, because he thinks pretty much everyone he meets is unworthy.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

"I am not worthy" Razz

Mori sounds like a hoot! Shall be interesting to introduce him to chocolate in the shape of an orange, with orange flavoring. tongue

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
NightmareFX
Angelic

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 pm

^^ Thank you! Oh man, I love playing Mori...he's such..a dick! I plan to make an opening post for him soon Smile It's my understanding, you go to the main cafeteria after this, and then you can post to other rooms/places?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Sinfully Delicious
Dark

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 am

Right. Start a new thread in the dining hall. Most of the other chars are out of there now, but you can write about your char's reactions to anything else that's happened. We'll try to provide some interaction, but we're also trying to get into our rooms so that the next day can begin.
pirat
Back to top Go down
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin
Blackwulff

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 pm

*runs in panting* *faint grin* I meant to be here sooner I swear! Unfortunately I have a disorder that makes me perpetually late for everything and everyone. Ask my friends. xD Anyhow, welcome to SotF, I am Wulff! *poses* Your humble and more than a little sadistic Admin. I really like Grimori. He cracks me up! I should be posting some new stuff up in the next couple days, but life tends to get in my way. ^.^;; Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
QuietScribe
Sinfully Delicious
QuietScribe

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 am

He sounds interesting. It should also be interesting his meeting my resident library assistant. muahaha
Back to top Go down
NightmareFX
Angelic

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks! I think it'll be really fun to have them meet Very Happy I'm so glad I found this site <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grimori Gaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimori Gaden   Grimori Gaden Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimori Gaden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Northwood University :: Foyer-
Jump to: