Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lazerus's Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NakedSnake
Angelic

PostSubject: Lazerus's Entrance   Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 pm

He stares at the scarred man as he's ushered in. He searched the mans thoughts, wondering if he resented herding children around, especially those whom should know where they're going. He's been here before, supposedly. Well, Lazerus has been here before, the young man standing here had not. He searches the memories he's stolen from the dead boy's body, but the young man wasn't thinking about much of this place during the moments of his death. A few faces he was going to miss, and that was all. His family had explained to the staff that Lazerus had a bad case of amnesia linked to a violent altercation nearly resulting in his death. The truth was he'd never been here. Ever. Trying to piece together a dying boy's life with his dying thoughts was difficult. He'd be leaning on this alibi a while.

He scratched at the scratches on his face, fresh and still healing from his fight. They move along his cheek and shoulder, and the rest hide beneath his clothes. He shuffles along, eyes exploring the area he was suppose to know. What was this place, the dining hall? He licks his lip and drops his hand from thier scratching.

He falls into place on one of the seats, peering at the fruit before him. He explores the selection. not knowing it was for new students only. He slid his fingers along cherries, ignoring the peaches entirely before selecting and orange from the very top. He doesn't eat it, merely fools with it as he watches the other new blood make thier selection. He's searching for familiar faces, people he should watch out for, who would be fast to figure out that this Lazerus wasn't who they thought.

He peers into the new bloods thoughts as thier mind chittered over the different dorms and wondering what was going to become of them. He smiles just a bit and looks down at his orange. He bites it without removing the peel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

<<Edward James>>

"That looks mighty appetizing." Edward said to the other as he began to eat the orange, peel and all, one eyebrow arched lightly, "Heard from a birdie you'd gotten killed, welcome back." He said, watching him eat the fruit, "You might want to keep in mind though, the fruit on the table there's for the new students." He flashed a slight grin, "Heard you had amnesia. Remember me?" He asked, gesturing the other to follow him as he led the way to a table and took a seat patting the seat next to him so the other would sit, "Since you probably don't remember me, I'm Edward. Friend, companion, and occasional..." He paused, before he flashed a grin, "Well, that's not important now." His eyes moved over the other, "You seem a bit... off, though, I suppose that could be because of your... accident." He wasn't dumb, he had known the other was likely destined to a short life, especially considering all the nights he and the wolf stayed up chatting in either his or the other's dorm.

He glanced at the other, "Watch your back next time, yeah?" He gave the other a faint smile, "So what do you remember?" He asked, "Anything at all?" He gave the other a concerned look, leaning on the table as he snagged a glass of pumpkin juice as the drinks were passed down along the table. He didn't ingest food, it didn't go in his body well, and could be potentially deadly if he wasn't careful. He took a sip of his drink and looked at the other expectantly, "The school? The teachers... we've already been over me." He arched his brows and taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
NakedSnake
Angelic

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 am

<<Lazerus Havelock>>

He paused for a moment, looking to the speaker. He narrowed his eyes, searching the dying boy's memory for this face, and the name that came with it. There were brief flashes. Just brief ones, where he could see the boy. Perhaps Lazerus would miss him. Maybe they were good friends? Maybe more? He rose from his place and settled beside the other, giving him a nod in greeting while he ran through memories.

"Thanks..." He licks his lips, concentrating, trying to dig more information from what he'd gleaned. "I know I know you. I remember your face..." He stares at the other a while longer before shaking his head and lowering his gaze to his orange. Well, he had already bitten it, and so he gave a shrug and chewed on another portion of peel and fruit.

As the other introduces himself, he gives a lopsided grin. "Ah. Nice to know I have some of those." He scratches at the healing wounds on his chin. "Mm. Probably. I'm sorry, I know I should know more, but...all I have are images, flashes of things I use to know, you know? Like..pictures with no explination. I remember your face. A few other faces I can't place. I remember my family, the night of the fight and why I was in it...I remember bits and pieces of this place..." He furrowed his brow, trying to pick out any more details he might have sucked out.

"This god damn sucks. I'm never going to let someone get the jump on my like that again. I'll rip them apart." He growled, frustrated and irritated. Or acting like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   Fri May 01, 2009 1:45 am

He gave the other a look, "I'm glad you remember something of me," He warmed slightly, as he bumped the other's shoulder, though he lowered his gaze to the fruit, "Laz, I know you have a case of bad memory, but you do recall, perhaps that the intent of having such a fruit is to peel it and eat the sections inside?" He asked, plucking the fruit from the other's hand and pulling the peel free of the softer fruit inside. "It's easier to eat that way." He offered, chuckling as the other continued, "Yes, you have a few, though you used to be a bit more rough and tumble, you seem to be much more sedate since you returned. I haven't seen you pick one fight or even try to bad mouth the teachers. I admit, it intrigues me." He smirked slightly, a deviant look on his face.

"Bah, you'll remember everything else in time, all that's important is re-aquatinting yourself with me and my incredible, edible personality." He rubbed a hand on his forehead with a laughing grin, "But think, it's like you get a new lease on life, you could, perhaps, I dunno, maybe stop all the fighting you do, you know, lengthen your life to a reasonable span..." Though he knew the other would die first, sadly, fighting was the were's life, at least it was, maybe, with this new sort of lease, he could stop? Perhaps not stop entirely, but get out of pack politics at the least, he could be a loner wolf, or something, though it wasn't likely. "Yeah, yeah, rip them apart, rah, rah." He made a teasing face, hooking his hands like claws and sticking out his tongue, "Maybe it's time to consider a career change Laz." He took another drink of the pumpkin juice, but it was just a bit bitter on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
NakedSnake
Angelic

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am

"I'm not stupid." He snapped at the other briefly, pointedly taking a bite of mostly peel. "It's got the most flavor, and its good for my health." He chews on fruit and peel alike, tearing off a piece of peel and offering it to Edward. He does, however, let the other take it and peel it for him. People took off the peel? But it lost so much flavor that way. Perhaps his kind ate it wrong. He takes the fruit back, looking at it, not quite sure how he was expected to eat it now. He opts to ignore it, and talk instead.

"Seeing how close I can, I think my pack is suggesting I adopt a more sedate additude. They haven'y encouraged me to adopt what you say was the old me." He fools with the fruit in his hand. Was he suppose to just bite it? Or was he suppose to rip it into sections? He looks toward the new students, looking for oranges, looking to see how they were eaten. "Give me a while. I'm sure the teachers will give me something to mouth off about sooner or later. I can't remember any reasons yet." He spies it. He's suppose to tear and eat.

"Ha. I'm sure. Maybe we could get...reaquainted tonight, hm?" He grins at the other, tearing off a piece of the orange and popping it into his mouth. "We'll see about that new lease on life thing. No promises." The other though for certain Lazerus would die first. What the boy really that violent? He pauses. Oh right. Dorms.

"What dorm am I in?" He didn't like asking, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   Thu May 07, 2009 1:19 pm

"I never said you were stupid." Edward said, flashing a faint grin at the other, but when the other offered him some of the peel, he declined, "I don't eat food." He said quietly, "Liquid only diet, solid food does bad things to me." He tapped his chest, watching the other for a bit, "Well, it's good that you won't be fighting anymore, every time you go home for vacation, I worry about you. At least you'll be all right here, no rival pack to try and tear your throat out." He didn't tell the other how distressed he'd been over the loss of his friend, it wasn't something to talk about now, anyways.

He snorted, "You always could find an excuse to cause trouble. No matter the occasion." He chuckled softly, though his eyes darkened slightly, turning faintly green, "Depends." He breathed softly, "How reacquainted do you want to get?" His mouth curved up in a salacious grin, flashing a faint hint of pointed teeth and wicked thoughts, before he sobered a bit, "I expect no promises from you, Laz, but give it a try at least. That's all." His eyes moved to the were's face, there was something different about the other, but it was hard to tell, he supposed it was just the amnesia. What else could it be?

"Dorm? Oh, you're in Fire. I guess you wouldn't remember that. Since we're upperclassmen though, we get bigger rooms. Your room might change though, I'm not sure, mine didn't. Mostly because I requested to stay where I was. You'll have to ask. Umm... There's Bhas. He'll know. He's in charge of dorm assignments at the beginning of the year. Don't know why though, he makes a show of scaring people, though I suppose that's kind of the intent." He chuckled a bit.

"You two." Heavy hands set down on both their shoulders and Edward twitched, "Get to your dorms, no trouble from either of you."

Edward twisted in his seat, "Professor Bhas." He said before Laz could say anything, "Would we do that? Of course not, Laz is a changed wolf, he wouldn't dream it, neither would I, we'll be good tonight, I promise. Come on Laz." He said, grabbing the wolf's shoulder and pull him up, "You follow them, they're going to the Fire Dorm, you're headed there, I'll come visit you tomorrow." He said, kissing the other on his cheek, and smirked, heading off to the Earth dorm to meet new people.

~End of Day 1~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazerus's Entrance   

Back to top Go down

Lazerus's Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sins of the Flesh :: Northwood University :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: