Sins of the Flesh

Bring on the Men!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Circus IC Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:02 am

Saquir sighed, before he growled, turning around and stalking off and grabbing a prybar out of the tool storage, "Freddie you come out or I'll pry this door open!" He shouted through, listening for an answer. When there wasn't one, he sighed loudly and thrust the pry bar into the crack between the door and the doorjamb, throwing his weight into it until the door cracked and swung open.

He raised the bar over his head, "Now you listen to me Freddie," He growled, "We. Have. Guests. You will get your ass in gear, quit this moping around, and go and greet the people at the door, make nice with them, and then send them on their way. If you do not pull yourself together, so help me god, I will fall apart, Freddie. I don't do things without you and I'm not functioning very well without my super strong Ringmaster by my side." Unnoticed, he'd been swinging around the pry bar in a semi-threatening manner, and he was radiating his stress over the last couple days. "Now so help me god, if you do NOT go out there, I will go... insane. And I will throttle you." He growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Wraith
A Little Sinful

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 am

Enrir smiled at Reth's enthusiasm. People on board were usually already pretty used to what he did for a living that it brought little to no excitement anymore, and even the crowds that oohed and ahhhed at his performances didn't do it for him anymore.

With a grin, he cupped his hands together and brought them to his mouth. Blowing on them dramatically, he flourished his fingers open and beheld a small flickering flame that danced on the palms of his hand. Of course it was his ability... but swiftly the flame went out and he gave another grin, quickly showing Reth the small light stick he held in the tight cuff of his long sleeved (and fully sequined) shirt. "Just a trick, but the children love it."

He chuckled then, a little ruefully, "Yes, my physique doesn't lend to acrobatics, but I assure you, I'm as limber as they come." His voice dropped to that sexy shiver, but he didn't seem to notice. Or at least pay too much attention.

Then he shrugged, "That's up to Freddie. All we can really do is make you comfortable and hopefully get your bellies full. Just in case we have to leave you." He frowned, "I'm sorry - but as I said, we're a tight family here. And family look after each other. It's not you, I assure you. But we're naturally wary of strangers. No matter how friendly, or good looking, they happen to be." Pearly whites flashed in a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:58 am

<<Reth>>

"That's a cool trick!" exclaimed Reth with enthusiasm after the display. His face twitched at the last comment, wondering, but, no, why would the acrobat be hitting on him? That was Mick's job (and a quick glance in that direction put Reth's mind at ease about that. Mick was the best, and he was charming the pants off of everyone, from the looks of things.

Looking worried at the thought of being left behind was easy to do; it was a real concern for Reth. The Dro didn't need this ship, per say, but the opportunity was too great to ignore. Thing was, their cover wouldn't hold up under real scrutiny, so he couldn't let the ship leave, either. Not without them.

He nodded at Enrir and tried to sound both optimistic and worried. "Oh, I understand. We won't be any trouble, I assure you. I hope -- I'm sure that ... Freddie -- is that the boss? -- will sympathize and let us tag along. At least for a bit."

Reth mentally back-pedaled under Enrir's grin. "Uh ... You're not seriously," he stammered, gesturing between them with some alarm. "I mean ...?" Gods! Not only was this acrobat -- the word was a mental sneer -- a freak, he was a deviant, too! Shit! Reth could almost feel the cold, hard weight of the sales price filling his pockets.

<<Freddie>>

He did his best to ignore Saquir, but the door exploding inwards startled him and he leaped to his feet, whirling to stare open-mouthed at the shorter man. There was something ridiculous in tiny Saquir waving a metal bar around and threatening, but that bar was way too close to actually smacking Freddie in Saquir's agitation, so Freddie backed away warily, too surprised to reply back at first.

"You have no idea what I'm going through right now, Saquir!" he bellowed back. "No idea," he repeated, quieter. "I'm sick, you short, furry bastard. Maybe I'm dying and you want me to entertain guests? You are out of your fucking mind!"

One hand keeping a towel firmly around his waist, Freddie plucked the crowbar out of Saquir's grip. His voice was low, growling, as he said, "You will not fall apart. You will march the hells out of my bathroom and leave me to my miserable death in peace." His eyes glowed violet behind the dark irises. "You have been all up in my face lately -- fucking everyone wants a piece of me right now, and I can't take it anymore! Do it your own gods-be-damned self!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/arctikfrog/
Wraith
A Little Sinful

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 am

Enrir's eyebrows rose. He took a moment of silence and then nodded more to himself than anything. Eyeing the man that was quickly chatting up everyone, including young Jasair, he gave a much friendlier, and platonic smile. "No worries friend. I won't bite," his voice grew unconsciously darker, "Promise."

Damn he was a sex freak!

Trying very hard to not roll his eyes at his own desires, he instead took a deep breath, "Reth, I don't see why there should be a problem, really. Freddie is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to help someone. After all, he's helped all of us when we needed it," he gestured around the room, "So I'm sure you guys will be okay."

He himself didn't really think Freddie was the kind of guy that would leave people alone in the desert. The Gods knew he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illusionvale.forumotion.com
Blackwulff
Dark Lord of Sin

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm

He narrowed his eyes and his jaw cocked in anger, his 'you did not just say that' face was something to be feared, "No. Idea. What you're going through?" His ears pricked forward, his nose flared, and he seemed to grow with the force of his anger, "Sick has never stopped you before, you fucking girl." He snapped, "And you are not fucking dying, I would have smelled it a mile off! I'm not out of my mind, but you don't seem to understand, I don't like the people outside, and I don't have enough charm to get the off and away without you. Goddamn, goddamn, Freddie, if you don't get up this instant I will kick your ass all the way there! You are not going to bloody fucking die, you are acting like a drama queen and a whiny little bitch! I don't know what's gotten into you lately, and so help me god if you don't pull your shit together we are going to be in even more trouble than we already are in." He snarled, "I've been in your face because I've been trying to get you out of this... this... fucking rut or funk or whatever the hell this is and so help me GOD, I want my friend back because this is not the man I went into business with, or any person I know, or even want to know. If this is permanent, Freddie Fan-fucking-tastik..." He trailed off pinching the bridge of his nose, "God, the last thing I want to do is fight with you now, but if that's what it takes to get MY Freddie back I will fight until the squirrels run away." He hissed, "This isn't you, now, you pull my Freddie out of wherever you stashed him, and you go get rid of these people or I'm going to start slitting throats."

Saquir glowered at his friend, and if he didn't get up he went to offer a hand to help him both get cleaned up and to make sure he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinsoftheflesh.forumotion.net
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:58 pm

<<Freddie>>

Freddie stared at Saquir, dumbfounded at the tirade, and a little intimidated, too. He shrank back from the wild gesturing and shouting, flinching as the smaller man's hand came out and staring at if for a minute before recognizing the offer of assistance. Somewhat hesitantly, he accepted the hand up, still shocked but offering a "... Saquir ..." as part apology, part explanation.

But the little Wildlands man scowled and pointed. "Get!" he said, making Freddie jump, and finishing with, "Or I'll drag you there naked!" that sent Freddie obediently scurrying across his living room/office before he could think twice about the order. It was the same tone of voice his mother gave him when she'd been pushed to her limit. Did every boy live in fear of That Voice?

It wasn't until he had his door closed safely between himself and the spitting ball of fury that was Saquir that Freddie realized he'd just waltzed clear across his suite bare-assed naked.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, clapping his forehead. Then he resolutely hustled into some clothes that would suit his tall, lanky self and still conceal his body's treachery. The hair was a bit of a mess, though wet from his shower, so it went into a simple braid fairly easily.

He emerged from his room a different person, saying to Saquir, "Tell anyone about this and you're dead!" before heading towards the door. At this point, he wasn't sure if he was serious or joking. Maybe both.

"Now, what's that you were saying about strangers? And why don't you like them?"

Even after getting the summary of events from Saquir, Freddie was still taken aback by the party atmosphere at the base of the ship's ramp. He spotted Enrir at once and gave Saquir a push in that direction. "Run interference for me, okay?" Normally, in situations like this, Freddie liked to keep his friend close, to slow down his body's changes, but this time he was more interested in keeping the elemental as far away from him as possible. If he threw himself at the man in front of all these people, Freddie would die of embarrassment, he just knew it!

He saw Jasair talking to someone and headed in that direction, but the young chef turned his back on the ringmaster and left without a word. Freddie winced internally, but offered his usual, charming, charismatic smile to the man who was looking a little stunned by how quickly he'd been abandoned.

"Hello. I'm Freddie Fantastik. I understand you're in a bit of a pickle."
Back to top Go down
Autruna
Black Lady of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 am

Daven watched Enrir stride off to speak to Freddie. When the elemental disappeared from view, he turned toward the room he'd been led to. His room now and he opened the door with a creak, to examine the bare room, equipped with a bed and a dresser, nothing else. Daven didn't need much anyway, but he'd been happy to hear that Enrir was willing to help him get a few more sets of clothes. Dark clothing wasn't exactly his thing, but he'd take what he could get. Falling over the bed, he took the time alone to think about what Enrir had gone over on the tour.

The warnings of hard work and having to listen when people ordered him to do something didn't sit well, but he'd deal with it somehow. Years of being waited on were definitely going to show when he finally got working. "Bottom of the ladder now, I guess. I'll actually have to work for status here." He'd known that from the start, but now it seemed more real than before. He could probably take being told what to do by certain others. Like that scary little furry man in Mr. Fantastik's room. He had the feeling that he wasn't one to mess with. Not too much anyway.

"Okay, I'm bored now." He muttered, standing up again after a few minutes and heading out of his room. He wandered around, partially retracing the route Enrir had taken him. He'd wanted to visit the animals again, now would be the perfect time, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, the moment he got done there, someone handed him some tools and sent him to work. He was all but shoved toward the creature he was to... wash... he looked at the brush in his hand, no, groom. With a grumpy sigh, he set to work, not really sure what to do.

“No, no!” one of the hands cried, rushing in to take the brush from him, “That’s all wrong?” He demonstrated the correct way to hold the brush and smooth it’s coat then handed the brush back to Daven, “Now you try.” Daven did, managing to pick it up easily enough. Proud of himself, he finished the task and was immediately set to work again. It would be awhile before he was able to get away and he was sure he smelled rancid by then, so when he did leave, it was to take a shower and curl up in bed.

He didn’t bother to lock his door or put his sweaty smelly clothes back on. He’d worry about clean clothes when he woke up. He’d probably have to borrow from someone, but who, he didn’t know. Shrugging, he rolled under the blanket, curled up and slept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/clary_thesaneone
Dark
Sinfully Delicious

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 pm

<<Freddie>>

Freddie's every intention to be brisk and business-like evaporated as soon as the stranger (he introduced himself as Mick) smiled at him. Now, Freddie had been fawned over and drooled on for most of his life, but something about Mick's guileless admiration went right to that new place inside that turned Freddie to mush.

He blushed dark red under his present dark complexion, and Freddie never blushed. He'd seen every trick in the book and never been interested, but he was completely flustered by no more than a smile. There was nowhere to flee (not that he wanted to), and he found himself completely at a loss for words, and wringing his hands in indecision.

Mick flattered him and Freddie giggled, glancing shyly down at the floor, shuffling his feet. He looked back up at the beautiful man from beneath long, full eyelashes that had not been so thick or long or full just moments before, caught, like a fish in a net. So long as Mick kept smiling at him like that, Freddie didn't care what he said.

<<Mick>>

The leader of the circus was just the cutest little thing ever! So adorable! And so completely a virgin, blushing so delicately, as if no one had ever complimented her before. His green eyes lit up. This was just going to be too easy.

A bit of golden hair escaped out of the shroud of silken scarf, and Mick touched the curl gently, brushing it away from Freddie's face, smile perhaps a bit more predatory when she shivered slightly from his touch.

"Lovely," he murmured, just loud enough to ensure that the ringmaster heard him. Then he leaned back into his own space and offered to pour Freddie some wine. Of course she said yes -- wasn't it just so cute how everyone here pretended that Freddie was male? Even the Confederacy would frown upon a woman in charge of such a money-making venture. The little cook was far from his mind now, instead mulling over the best tactic.

He was charming and entertained Freddie with not-completely made-up stories of their adventures, keeping her glass filled without seeming to be pushy, and drawing in everyone around them with his witty banter and charm. Surrounded by admirers, Mick was in his element. They were eating out of his hand, and they didn't even know it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Circus IC Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Circus IC Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6